Yupa: Historical Studies Journal published by the Department of History Education, the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Universitas Mulawarman. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double-blind peer-reviewed (Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other) at least 2 (two) reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. The language used in this journal is Indonesia or English.
For checking Plagiarism, Yupa: Historical Studies Journal Editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using Plagiarism Checker X (before review) and using Turnitin plagiarism detection software (before publish). If it is found a plagiarism indication, the editorial board will reject the manuscript immediately.
- Editor receiving manuscript from author;
- The editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back the review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If a revision, the author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than two months will be considered as new submissions.