Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, and RTF in A4 paper size with top, left, right, and bottom margins 2,54 cm.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text or the format of your article is already appropriate with our article template. if don't, please see first our Author Guidelines
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The references from primary sources of at least 50%