Submitted paper will be firstly reviewed by the editors to determine whether the paper meet the edition theme and submission guidelines. Papers which meet the theme and the guidelines will be assigned to selected reviewers for peer-reviews. Primatika : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika is a double blind peer-reviewed journal which involves reviewers based on their experties relevant to the topic of the paper. This journal operates a strictly blinded peer review process in which the reviewer's name is withheld from the author and the author's name from the reviewer. Final decision of paper acceptance is solely decided by the editors according to reviewers' comment. The accepted manuscript will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. The language used in this journal is Indonesia or English.
Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are prohibited. Primatika : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika uses turnitin and Plagiarism Checker X to scan papers for detecting plagiarism. Thus, Appropriate citation and quotation should be used.
- Editor receiving manuscript from author;
- The editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back the review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If a revision, the author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than two months will be considered as new submissions.